For use with Reinke Panel Numbers 350804 and 350812
Connection Diagram for CircleScout Control Unit f
or Reinke Center Tower Control Panels:
MCP - RPM BASIC TAR and MCP - RPM STANDARD TAR
WITH TAR (auto-reverse)
Installation Instructions for STANDARD TAR and BASIC TAR control panels.
1. The CircleScout Control Power Module is mounted inside the Reinke Control Panel. Three (3) wires are connected directly from the Control Power Module to the Reinke Span Cable Terminal Strip. white-T11, orange-T10 and blue-T9.
2. Remove the brown wire connected to terminal T-9 on the bottom of the span cable terminal strip. Splice this brown wire to the second blue wire from the Pivot Power Module.
3. One of the red wires and the black wire from the CircleScout Control Power Module are connected to terminal 3 on the Reinke BPK Control Relay. (Relay 120V 112969).
Splice a longer wire (#18-14 AWG) to the red and black wires so they can reach the BPK relay on the back panel. (See Diagram)
4. The second red wire from the Control Power Module is connected to terminal 4 on the Percent Timer. Splice a longer wire (#18-14 AWG) to the red wire so it can reach the Percent Timer on the door panel. (See Diagram)
5. The 4G LTE Modem is mounted outside the Control Panel. Install the Plastic Cable Bushing in a knock out so that the wires pass through the valley panel enclosure. Connect the Control Power Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
6. When the power to the Reinke panel is turned ON the green LED inside the Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the 4G LTE Modem will begin to blink.
7. When the 4G LTE Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every second. The red LED will remain ON.
8. The Net Irrigate Pivot Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running red
b. Start Signal yellow
c. Stop Signal blue