Connection Diagram for CircleScout Control Unit for T-L Pivots with Electric Allen-Bradley Hydraulic Pump Control Panels
1. The CircleScout Control Module and T-L Power Adapter are mounted inside the T-L Control Panel. Five (5) wires are connected from the Control Module to the T-L Terminal Strip and two (2) wires are connected from the Control Power Module to the Net Irrigate T-L Power Adapter with two (2) wires from the T-L Power adapter connecting to the T-L terminal strip.
2. Connect the wires from the CircleScout Control Power Module and T-L power adapter as shown in the diagram. Cap off the two blue wires from the CircleScout Control Module and the orange wire from the T-L Power Adapter separately, as shown.
3. The 4G LTE Modem is mounted outside the Control Panel. Install the Plastic Cable Bushing in a knock out so that the wires pass through the T-L panel enclosure. Connect the CircleScout Control Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
4. When the power to the T-L panel is turned on and the On/OFF switch is turned ON, the green LED inside the CircleScout Control Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the 4G LTE Modem will begin to blink.
5. When the 4G LTE Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every second.
The red LED will remain ON.
6. The CircleScout Control Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running red
b. Control Module Powered green
c. Stop Signal blue