Connection Diagram for CircleScout Control Unit for Zimmatic Field Basic Irrigation Control Panels
1. The CircleScout Control Module is mounted inside the Zimmatic Control Panel. Seven (7) wires are connected from the Control Power Module to the Zimmatic Terminal Strips.
2. Connect the wires from the CircleScout Control Power Module as shown in the diagram. Remove the brown wire from terminal 9 on the Zimmatic Span Cable Terminal Strip and connect it to the blue wire from the CircleScout Control Power Module.
3. The 4G LTE Modem is mounted outside the Control Panel. Install the Plastic Cable Bushing in a knock out so that the wires pass through the Zimmatic panel enclosure. Connect the Control Power Module to the Modem with the Mating Connector.
4. When the power to the Zimmatic panel is turned on and the On/OFF switch is turned ON, the green LED inside the CircleScout Control Power Module will turn on. The green and red LED’s on the 4G LTE Modem will begin to blink.
5. When the 4G LTE Modem has established a cell tower connection the green LED will flash once every second.
The red LED will remain ON.
7. The CircleScout Control Power Module LED’s will indicate the following:
a. Pivot Running red
b. Start Signal yellow
c. Stop Signal blue